Thursday, January 17, 2008

Owh my gawd

I just read my rumet blog, can't imagine she likes pink colour....hahaha...neway, peoples change everyday..no matter what who u are...where ur from....what u did...dh mcm lagu bsb lak aku nih...By the time ko dh bli laptop tu...jgn lupa nk tunjuk aku....kot2 aku berkenan....

Tomorrow will be my last day in NOEX....actually not a last day..perhaps last day in office...b'coz i'll be having my site visit for geotechnical study at Layang Field b4 mobilize to Poyry company next month..... There will be 42 crew...i'm the second female....others are guy..as expected....17 indonesians, 8 malaysians and 7 singaporeans.....3 country will be united under one roof....we'll see that....the interesting part is the cooker will be indonesian....i'm quite excited since this is my 1st time....and of coz scared......no matter how....i'll be pray every single seconds....TiTaNiC maaa.... yaaaa...the MV Volans Vessel....my main transportation devices...no living quaters.....24 hours on the vessel....can u imagine that...and the terrible one is 16 hours journey to the field...perhhh...in case i'll be collapse in that kind of situation...better be prepared huh....Nevertheless, i'll make sure i got the pill first...

No comments: