Friday, February 1, 2008

1st Day in February

1st day in february.....can be said as my very last day in Nippon after eliminating those adhoc training. It's so boring today since not much work todo..just updating my resume. I would like to share one story....after looking at one of my contractor cv..feel like i'm the worse among others....try to compare my very2 tiny experienced with the extravaganza professional engineer....too much too learn.....nk compare ngan mat saleh...mmg laaa x leh celen(ader ati konon)

So..what will be my plan after 1630 huh....no more 1630 after dis....yeah..packing time...
PacKinG FoRMuLaE:
2 huge bag+1 bag pack+1 normal travelling bag = 4 bags
I'm definitely clear that i just bring 2 bags during my first time came to Miri
What the things...sales n sales...shopping n shoppping
GurLs like shopping....

LuncH time....oraitt my baby stomach...i'm gonna buy sumthing for u.

No comments: