Friday, May 25, 2007

DeCiSioN MakiNg


Wut had happened today......, i just received phone called from ramunia fabricator recruitment department offering me a job as management trainee wiith salary of RM 1800 + accommodation + allowances. Huhu...How i'm gonna make the decision. They said that i had fullfill all the requirements that they are looking for but because of the one constraint (bonded with petronas), they can't gimme the offer letter. Huwaaa....bkn sng nk cari keje skang. Biler dh dapat jadik camni pulak. So sweet....they are willing to wait 4 me until i'll get the release letter from PETRONAS. I feel like..oh my gawd...cmner nih..sah2 petronas akan suh aku byr lump sum RM 100000 ++. Mana nk cekau duit tuh. Jual umah jual kebun laa jawabnya.Hehe.Neway, tu harta bapak aku. So x leh wat apa. If i'll confirm with them, the recruitment will start on dis middle of june on 15th kalo x silap (dh dekat sgt dh).

One more thing, the interviewer called me and teach me how to talk and negotiate with petronas. Baik sgt org2 kat sana. One of the good sign. Hehe. Neway, aku tul2 nk keje ngan diorg. Antara sebab munasababnya ader laa spt berikut:

1. Company tuh ader laaa oil n gas company (bright future tuh)
2. Near to my hometown
3. Aku x mo keje kat KL
4. Lokasi dier kat "perkampungan nelayan" (leh pi mancing slalu)
5. Really miss my mum's cooking (sepanjang duk UTP nih setahun skali pun ssh nk merasa)



No comments: