Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jadi MC....patut ke?

Recently. i got quit a lot of work...meeting...meeting and ....meeting again....Actually i'm not directly involved in those budgetting program....but they need my help since a short of time.....Tomorrow will be the presentation of WPB 2008 to our superior boss in JVM (Joint Venture Malaysia) En. Bakar and the real2 one will be on 19th Sept. Guess what...people from planning department ask me to be the MC for the event in front of all manager and staff of JV.. even in front of GM (General Manager). Their reason is because I look very confident..aiyoyo...I can't imagine dat....but u noe what...i just accept it.....saje...to test my level of confidence in front of those superior....hehe

Another one thing....I want to show sumthing since i'm still in E1. May be somehow or rather...i can be the youngest GM...HeHe...At last, i can find sumthing that suit me in dis organization.

No comments: